Becoming a Young Fisheries Entrepreneur Series 3: Feed Management and Tips to Become a Successful Catfish Cultivator
by admin | Oct, 11
FPIK, SEMARANG – After successfully organizing the first and second series of webinars, now FPIK UNDIP is holding a webinar for the third series. Still with the same theme, “Becoming a Fisheries Entrepreneur”. In the third series, FPIK UNDIP presented speakers with an interesting title, namely
“Feed Management and Tips to Become a Successful Catfish Cultivator”
- Head of the Tania Aquaculture Business Group which is engaged in freshwater fish hatchery and distributor of freshwater fish seeds throughout Indonesia (2000-present).
- PT. Delta Mina Perkasa Kampar, Riau (fillet processor and distributor).
- Cultivation consultant PT. Expravet Nasuba Medan.
- National Consultant for Pangasius Value Chain in the SMART-Fish UNIDO (United Nation Industrial Development Organization) program (2016 – 2018).
- Freshwater Aquaculture Expert on Global Quality and Standard Programme, GQSP – UNIDO (2019 – present).
Yohanes Widiyanto (Advisor to PT Japfa Comfeed Indonesia)
Muhamad Yusron (President of the Kediri Catfish Republic)
Thursday, October 14, 2021 | 09.00 – 11.00 WIB
Platform: ZOOM and YouTube Official FPIK UNDIP
With FPIK UNDIP
Realize Food Independence
Through Sustainable Fisheries and Marine Resources!