Becoming a Young Fisheries Entrepreneur Series 2: Feed Management and Hygienic Catfish Production in a Pandemic
by admin | Sept 19
“Feed Management and Hygienic Catfish Production in a Pandemic Period”
- Head of the Tania Aquaculture Business Group which is engaged in freshwater fish hatchery and distributor of freshwater fish seeds throughout Indonesia (2000-present).
- PT. Delta Mina Perkasa Kampar, Riau (fillet processor and distributor).
- Cultivation consultant PT. Expravet Nasuba Medan.
- National Consultant for Pangasius Value Chain in the SMART-Fish UNIDO (United Nation Industrial Development Organization) program (2016 – 2018).
- Freshwater Aquaculture Expert on Global Quality and Standard Programme, GQSP – UNIDO (2019 – present).
Dr.Ir. Fajar Basuki MS
Lecturer of Aquaculture FPIK UNDIP
Thursday, September 23
Platform: ZOOM and YouTube Official FPIK UNDIP
With FPIK UNDIP
Realize Food Independence
Through Sustainable Fisheries and Marine Resources!