FPIK, SEMARANG – [COMMERCIAL DIVE TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION] The Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Sciences, Diponegoro University (FPIK UNDIP) is proud to present “Commercial Diving Training”. This work diving or commercial diving program is designed in a participatory manner in collaboration with relevant stakeholders, both private or industrial and government and associations. This training includes activities to deepen theory, practice, simulation, and assessment to meet the minimum standards of a work/commercial diving syllabus in accordance with the diving regulations of the Republic of Indonesia.
This training aims to produce commercial divers to meet the need for divers for work in the industry, both on-shore and off-shore. In addition, this training also aims to improve human resources of Work Divers who have the competence and authority to carry out underwater work and provide them with career opportunities in the maritime industry.
7 – 14 December 2021 | located at the FPIK UNDIP Campus and the Diponegoro Kodam Pond.
IDR 6,000,000,- (Includes training and certification, meals, and transportation from Campus to Diponegoro Military Command)
- Use of KMB and commercial diving support equipment.
- Underwater Welding and Cutting.
- Introduction of Underwater NDT for Offshore platforms.
- Rigging technique, flange to flange installation and sea bed survey.
- Divers Evacuation and Rescue.
- Basic Sea Survival, Basic First Aid, Basic Safety and Work Permit System.
Training Participants Requirements:
- Indonesian citizens.
- Physically and Spiritually Healthy (Fit to Dive status, proven by Medical Check Up and Antigen Test).
- At the time of registration, you are not less than 19 years old.
- Commercial Diving Certificate.
- Class-1 Diver Certificate.
- Basic Sea Survival Certificate.
- Basic First Aid Certificate.
- Basic Safety Certificate.
- Work Permit System Certificate.